Dance4 Terms and Conditions for Events
1. Please be aware that latecomers may be admitted only at a suitable break in the event. At some events latecomers may not be permitted entry.
2. The unauthorised use of a camera, video, audio or other recording device including mobile phones is strictly prohibited.
3. All information is correct at point of sale. On rare occasions it may be necessary to change the published detail of the event, including advertised performers and event times without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
4. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, it may be necessary to change the customer’s seat allocation. We will inform the customer at the earliest opportunity but will not be obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
5. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour which The Management considers unacceptable.
6. If you experience a problem whilst at the venue or during an event, please bring it to the attention of the venue’s Duty Manager immediately.
7. Cancellations – Tickets cannot be exchanged/refunded by us after purchase unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled by the venue or promoter. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled by the venue or promoter due to circumstances beyond control, or where there is a material change to the programme of the event, you will be entitled to claim a full refund in accordance with this clause.
A ‘material’ change is a change which, in our reasonable opinion, makes the event materially different to the event that was advertised.
Ticket exchange can only be offered where an event has more than one iteration, providing the event does not have a limited capacity. The request to exchange must be brought to our attention as soon as possible prior to the event and is subject to availability. In the case that no onward places are available, this does not mean that you are entitled to a refund.
In exceptional circumstances a refund may be carried out at our discretion where a ticket exchange cannot be made possible.
Exchanges and refunds shall only be made to the person who purchased the ticket(s) and, when possible, be made using the same method as was used to purchase the tickets except, at our discretion, where payment was made by cash.
Please refer to the event page on this site or the website of the performance venue for further information about your visit.
Image by David WIlson-Clarke.