Following the latest guidance and information iC4C is starting to open back up. In doing so we have put the following guidance in place to ensure the safety of all vistors and users of the spaces at iC4C. For everyone visiting iC4C please follow this guidance:
1. Do not travel to or enter the building if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or are self-isolating
2. Avoid using public transport to get to iC4C wherever possible
3. On arrival, please use the Track and Trace QR code on the front door of iC4C. Please also give your contact details to Dance4 reception staff, who will sign you in and out of iC4C
4. Use the wall-mounted hand sanitiser before entering reception. Wash hands on arrival, before and after using the bathroom facilities, before and after eating
5. Please ensure you are wearing a mask/face covering before entering the building. Masks must be worn in all communal areas of Space2, in public spaces and stairwells. They can be removed when signed in at iC4C
6. Follow 2m social distancing rules at all times except in an emergency, for example, an accident, fire or break-in, people do not have to stay 2m apart if it would be unsafe. If you need to administer first aid, use a disposable mask and gloves from the first aid kits
7. Keep the kitchen and any other shared space or equipment clean with antibacterial spray / wipes provided
8. Take breaks at staggered times and ensure there is no more than 6 people in the kitchen at any one time
9. Use only those spaces allocated to you (informed by reception) and don’t exceed the appropriate number of people in those spaces. Capacity of each space will be displayed on the door
10. If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 while at iC4C please go home immediately following government guidelines for testing and isolation. Let someone at Dance4 know so deep cleaning and contact tracing can be undertaken.
A full risk assessment can also be made available upon request. This guidance was last updated April 2021.