iC4C is now back open to the public. In doing so we have put the following guidance in place to ensure the safety of all visitors and users of the spaces at iC4C. For everyone visiting iC4C please follow this guidance:
1. We recommend that all staff and visitors carry out a lateral flow test prior to visiting iC4C
2. Do not travel to or enter the building if you have a positive lateral flow test, positive PCR test, any symptoms of Covid-19 or you are self-isolating
3. On arrival give your contact details to Dance4 reception staff, who will sign you in and out of iC4C and we encourage you to scan the NHS Test and Trace QR code for the space you are visiting
4. Use the hand sanitiser before entering reception. Wash hands on arrival, before and after using the bathroom facilities, before and after eating
5. Whilst Masks are not compulsory to be worn while in communal areas of Space2, in public spaces and stairwells, we encourage you to do so. Masks are not required while in iC4C
6. Although social distancing is no longer obligatory, we ask that you use your consideration for others and continue to be spatially aware. If you need to administer first aid, use a disposable mask and gloves from the first aid kits
7. Keep the kitchen and any other shared space or equipment clean with antibacterial spray / wipes provided
8. Take breaks at staggered times and keep 1m apart while in communal spaces
9. Use only those spaces allocated to you and don’t exceed the appropriate number of people in those spaces. Capacity of each space will be displayed on the door
10. If you develop any symptoms of Covid-19 while at iC4C please go home immediately following government guidelines for testing and isolation. Let someone at Dance4 know so deep cleaning and contact tracing can be undertaken.
A full risk assessment can also be made available upon request. This guidance was last updated 19 July 2021.